Robert And Danell Tarwater Elementary School
Robert And Danell Tarwater Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Robert And Danell Tarwater Elementary School's student population of 868 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||868 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robert And Danell Tarwater Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#334 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chandler Unified District #80 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Anna Marie Jacobson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 878 students
1515 Nw Jacaranda Parkway
Chandler, AZ 85248
(480) 812-7000 0.7 K-6 878
- Chandler Arizona College Prep Erie Campus Grades: 7-12 | 769 students
1150 W. Erie
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 883-5270 0.7 7-12 769
- Chandler T. Dale Hancock Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 795 students
2425 S. Pleasant Drive
Chandler, AZ 85286
(480) 883-5900 0.8 PK-6 795
- Chandler American Leadership Academy Higley Grades: K-6 | 111 students
2350 E Germann Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85286
(480) 420-2101 1.1 K-6 111
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.