Robert And Danell Tarwater Elementary School
Robert And Danell Tarwater Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Robert And Danell Tarwater Elementary School's student population of 872 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||872 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robert And Danell Tarwater Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#265 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chandler Unified #80 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Anna Marie Jacobson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 825 students
1515 Nw Jacaranda Parkway
Chandler, AZ 85248
(480)812-7000 0.7 K-6 825
- Chandler Arizona College Prep Erie Campus Grades: 7-12 | 710 students
1150 W. Erie
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)883-5270 0.7 7-12 710
- Chandler T. Dale Hancock Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 791 students
2425 S. Pleasant Drive
Chandler, AZ 85286
(480)883-5900 0.8 PK-6 791
- Chandler Basha Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 739 students
3535 S. Basha Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85248
(480)883-4406 1.3 PK-6 739
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.