Rogers Elementary School
Rogers Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Rogers Elementary School's student population of 675 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||675 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rogers Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1892 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kansas City 33 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Trailwoods Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 348 students
6201 E 17th St
Kansas City, MO 64126
(816)418-3250 0.5 PK-6 348
- Kansas City East High School Grades: 9-12 | 984 students
1924 Van Brunt Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64127
(816)418-3125 0.7 9-12 984
- Kansas City Northeast Elementary School Grades: K-8
4904 Independence Ave
Kansas City, MO 64124
(816)418-3400 1.8 K-8 n/a
- Kansas City Northeast Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 677 students
4904 Independence Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64124
(816)418-3400 1.8 7-8 677
- Kansas City Contract Grades: PK-12 | 8 students
Kansas City, MO 64128
(816)418-2200 1.9 PK-12 8
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.