Rose Hill Elementary School
Rose Hill Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Rose Hill Elementary School's student population of 274 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rose Hill Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#430 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LEE CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ewing Thomas Walker High School Grades: 8-12 | 300 students
126 Blue Gray Road
Ewing, VA 24248
(276)445-4111 0.0 8-12 300
- Ewing Elydale Elementary School Grades: 5-7 | 121 students
128 Elydale Road
Ewing, VA 24248
(276)445-4439 6.8 5-7 121
- Sneedville Hancock County Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 445 students
373 Newman's Ridge Rd
Sneedville, TN 37869
(423)733-4486 10.3 K-5 445
- Harrogate Forge Ridge School Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
160 Hill Rd
Harrogate, TN 37752
(423)869-2768 10.9 PK-8 277
- Jonesville Flatwoods Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 449 students
205 Flatwoods School Road
Jonesville, VA 24263
(276)346-2799 11.2 PK-5 449
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.