Ross Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 91 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 9%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 30-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Ross Elementary School?
91 students attend Ross Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
91% of Ross Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Black, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ross Elementary School?
Ross Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Ross Elementary School offer ?
Ross Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Ross Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities