Rowland Avenue Elementary School
- Rowland Avenue Elementary School's student population of 519 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rowland Avenue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3070 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Covina-Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Covina Grovecenter Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 499 students
775 N. Lark Ellen Ave.
West Covina, CA 91791
(626)974-4400 0.4 K-5 499
- West Covina Vincent Children's Center Grades: K | 1 students
1024 W. Workman Ave.
West Covina, CA 91790
(626)472-6330 0.6 K 1
- Covina Las Palmas Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 878 students
641 N. Lark Ellen Ave.
Covina, CA 91722
(626)974-7200 0.8 6-8 878
- Covina Traweek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 879 students
1941 E. Rowland Ave.
Covina, CA 91723
(626)974-7400 0.8 6-8 879
- West Covina Workman Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 484 students
1941 E. Workman Ave.
West Covina, CA 91791
(626)974-4900 0.8 K-5 484
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.