Roxbury Central School
- Roxbury Central School's student population of 292 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roxbury Central School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1771 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ROXBURY CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Kortright Youth Leadership Academy Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
47081 State Hwy 10
South Kortright, NY 13842
(607)538-1401 8.7 7-11 17
- Stamford Stamford Central School Grades: PK-12 | 309 students
1 River St
Stamford, NY 12167
(607)652-7301 9.1 PK-12 309
- Grand Gorge Otsego-delaware-schoharie-greene Boces Grades: 2-12 | 98 students
2020 Jump Brook Rd
Grand Gorge, NY 12434
(607)588-6291 9.3 2-12 98
- Gilboa Gilboa-conesville Central School Grades: PK-12 | 296 students
132 Wyckoff Rd
Gilboa, NY 12076
(607)588-7541 9.7 PK-12 296
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.