- The student population of 339 students has declined by 9% over five years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 17% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-12|
|Total Students||339 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.08 is less than the state average of 0.37. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Gilboa-conesville Central School District's student population of 339 students has decreased by 9% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $26,316 in this district is less than the state average of $31,635. The district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $25,805 is less than the state average of $30,416. The district spending/student has grown by 19% over four years.
|School District Name||Gilboa-conesville Central School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||339||935|
|District Total Revenue||$10 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$28 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$26,316||$31,635|
|District Spending / Student||$25,805||$30,416|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StamfordStamford Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 337 students
1 River St
Stamford, NY 12167
Grand GorgeOtsego-delaware-schoharie-greene BocesGrades: 4-12 | 66 students
2020 Jump Brook Rd-po Box 382
Grand Gorge, NY 12434
RoxburyRoxbury Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 328 students
53729 Nys Rt 30
Roxbury, NY 12474
JeffersonJefferson Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
1332 St Rt 10
Jefferson, NY 12093
WindhamWindham Ashland Central SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 316 students
Po Box 429
Windham, NY 12496
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!