Sanders Elementary School
- Sanders Elementary School's student population of 282 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sanders Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1760 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sanders Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sanders Native - Sanders Valley High School Grades: 9-12
I-40 & Us 191
Sanders, AZ 86512
(928)688-4220 0.3 9-12 n/a
- Sanders Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 217 students
I 40 And Us 191
Sanders, AZ 86512
(928)688-4200 1.7 9-12 217
- Houck Pine Springs Day School Grades: K-4 | 72 students
P. O. Box 4198
Houck, AZ 86506
(928)871-4311 8.2 K-4 72
- Chambers Wide Ruins Community School Grades: K-6 | 165 students
Chambers, AZ 86502
(928)652-3251 16.6 K-6 165
- Vanderwagen Chi Chil'tah Community School Grades: K-8 | 136 students
831 Cousins Rd
Vanderwagen, NM 87326
(505)778-5574 24.2 K-8 136
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.