Santa Rosa High School
- The student population of 2005 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 87 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,005 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||87 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.62 is less than the state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Santa Rosa High School District's student population of 11,137 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 83% has decreased from 98% over five years.
|School District Name||Santa Rosa High School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||11,137||1,597|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa RosaRidgway High (Continuation School)Grades: 9-12 | 322 students
325 Ridgway Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Santa RosaSanta Rosa Charter School For The ArtsGrades: KG-8 | 362 students
756 Humboldt St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Santa RosaSteele Lane Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 456 students
301 Steele Ln.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Santa RosaAbraxis CharterGrades: 9-12 | 57 students
Po Box 2587
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
- Santa RosaLewis Opportunity High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 19 students
2230 Lomitas Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
November 09, 2017
The Common Core State Standards Initiative, more commonly referred to simply as “Common Core”, was introduced to help American students graduate from high school better prepared for career and college. But what exactly are these "common core" standards, and are they working?
November 07, 2017
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
October 25, 2017
Empower yourself and your children by learning what parents can do to protect their children from bullies and bullying behavior as they enter this new school year.