Ridgway High (Continuation School)
- Ridgway High (Continuation School)'s student population of 279 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 43% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ridgway High (Continuation School)'s student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9448 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Rosa High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Abraxis Charter Grades: 9-12 | 36 students
1207 Cleveland Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
(707)539-2897 0.3 9-12 36
- Santa Rosa Santa Rosa High School Grades: 9-12 | 2022 students
1235 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)528-5291 0.3 9-12 2022
- Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Charter School For The Arts Grades: K-8 | 387 students
756 Humboldt St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
(707)522-3170 0.4 K-8 387
- Santa Rosa Kid Street Learning Center Charter Grades: K-8 | 116 students
709 Davis St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95406
(707)525-9223 0.6 K-8 116
- Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 694 students
500 E St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
(707)528-5281 0.7 7-8 694
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.