Sava: Sacramento Academic And Vocational Academy
- Sava: Sacramento Academic And Vocational Academy's student population of 787 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||787 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sava: Sacramento Academic And Vocational Academy's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9349 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Twin Rivers Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Earl Warren Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 471 students
5420 Lowell St.
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916)395-4545 0.4 K-6 471
- Sacramento New Joseph Bonnheim (njb) Community Charter Grades: K-6 | 290 students
7300 Marin Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916)277-6294 0.7 K-6 290
- Sacramento Elder Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 764 students
7934 Lemon Hill Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916)382-5970 0.8 K-6 764
- Sacramento Camellia Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 457 students
6600 Cougar Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95828
(916)395-4520 1.4 K-6 457
Nearby Homes for Sale
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.