School 44-lincoln Park
School 44-lincoln Park places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- School 44-lincoln Park's student population of 305 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 41% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School 44-lincoln Park's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3978 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ROCHESTER CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester School 16-john Walton Spencer Grades: PK-8 | 536 students
625 Scio St
Rochester, NY 14605
(585)235-1272 0.6 PK-8 536
- Rochester True North Rochester Prep-west Camp Grades: K-8 | 761 students
432 Chili Ave
Rochester, NY 14611
(585)368-5090 0.9 K-8 761
- Rochester True North Rochester Preparatory Charter School Grades: K-11 | 1003 students
630 Brooks Ave
Rochester, NY 14619
(585)436-8629 0.9 K-11 1003
- Rochester School 29-adlai E Stevenson Grades: PK-6 | 376 students
88 Kirkland Rd
Rochester, NY 14611
(585)328-8228 1.0 PK-6 376
- Rochester Dr Walter Cooper Academy Grades: PK-6 | 370 students
353 Congress Ave
Rochester, NY 14614
(585)324-2010 1.1 PK-6 370
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.