School Of Science & Technology
Top Placements (Oregon)
School Of Science & Technology is Listed among the top public schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- School Of Science & Technology's student population of 159 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 60% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School Of Science & Technology is ranked within the top 1% of all 1194 schools in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 37:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of School Of Science & Technology is Beaverton 48j School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 188 school districts in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Beaverton 48j School District's student population of 40,333 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 83% has increased from 77% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $9,648 in this district is less than the state average of $11,698. The district revenue/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,999 is less than the state average of $11,740. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Beaverton 48j School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||40,333||761|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$383 MM||$9 MM|
|District Spending||$397 MM||$9 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,648||$11,698|
|District Spending / Student||$9,999||$11,740|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaverton Community School Grades: 9-12 | 162 students
1841 Sw Merlo Dr
Beaverton, OR 97003
(503)356-3650 0.0 9-12 162
- Beaverton Elmonica Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 606 students
16950 Sw Lisa Ct
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503)356-2080 0.7 K-5 606
- Beaverton International School Of Beaverton Grades: 6-12 | 884 students
17770 Sw Blanton St
Beaverton, OR 97078
(503)259-3800 1.2 6-12 884
- Beaverton Barnes Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 677 students
13730 Sw Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503)356-2130 1.4 K-5 677
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.