Central Brooklyn Ascend Charter School
- Central Brooklyn Ascend Charter School's student population of 346 students has grown by 41% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 26% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Brooklyn Ascend Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Brooklyn Ascend Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn P.S. 269 Nostrand Grades: 3-5 | 322 students
1957 Nostrand Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210
(718)941-2800 0.1 3-5 322
- Brooklyn Midwood High School Grades: 9-12 | 4011 students
2839 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210
(718)724-8500 0.4 9-12 4011
- Brooklyn Brooklyn College Academy Grades: 9-12 | 616 students
350 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
(718)951-5941 0.5 9-12 616
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.