Science & Technology Academy At Knights Landing
- Science & Technology Academy At Knights Landing's student population of 276 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Science & Technology Academy At Knights Landing's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4494 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Woodland Joint Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Robbins Robbins Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 142 students
17451 Pepper St.
Robbins, CA 95676
(530)738-4386 5.2 K-8 142
- Yolo Cache Creek High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 134 students
145 Second St.
Yolo, CA 95697
(530)662-4331 6.6 9-12 134
- Woodland Yolo County Rop Grades: 9-12
1280 Santa Anita Ct. Ste. 100
Woodland, CA 95776
(530)668-3770 7.3 9-12 n/a
- Woodland Yolo County Special Education Grades: K-12 | 128 students
285 W. Beamer St.
Woodland, CA 95776
(530)668-3800 7.3 K-12 128
- Woodland Beamer Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 545 students
525 Beamer St.
Woodland, CA 95695
(530)662-1769 8.3 K-6 545
Nearby Homes for Sale
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.