Seminole Elementary School
- Seminole Elementary School's student population of 601 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||601 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Seminole Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#818 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Pathways Academy K-8 Center Grades: K-8 | 120 students
4850 N State Road 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
(954)739-6166 0.4 K-8 120
- Miami Flagami Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 431 students
920 Sw 76th Ave
Miami, FL 33144
(305)261-2031 0.7 PK-5 431
- Miami Everglades K-8 Center Grades: PK-8 | 1043 students
8375 Sw 16th St
Miami, FL 33155
(305)264-4154 1.1 PK-8 1043
- Miami Miami Coral Park High Adult Education Grades: AE
8865 Sw 16th St
Miami, FL 33165
(305)226-6565 1.4 AE n/a
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.