Sheppard (harry R.) Middle School (Closed 2005)
Sheppard (harry R.) Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||498 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2004-2005 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Adelanto Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Sheppard (harry R.) Middle School is Mojave River Academy (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oro Grande Mojave River Academy Grades: K-12 | 1405 students
19900 National Trails Hwy.
Oro Grande, CA 92368
(760)245-3222 0.1 K-12 1405
- Victorville Del Rey Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 672 students
15332 Del Rey Dr.
Victorville, CA 92395
(760)245-7941 0.6 K-6 672
- Victorville University Preparatory Grades: 7-12 | 1099 students
13853 Seneca Rd
Victorville, CA 92392
(760)243-5940 0.8 7-12 1099
Sexting can result in dangerous consequences, including instances of suicide. Learn about what public schools and parents can do to keep students safe from the ramifications of sexting.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.