Skaith Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 379 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 28%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 41% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
41% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend Skaith Elementary School?
379 students attend Skaith Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
72% of Skaith Elementary School students are White, 15% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Skaith Elementary School?
Skaith Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Skaith Elementary School offer ?
Skaith Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Skaith Elementary School part of?
Skaith Elementary School is part of St. Joseph School District.
Review Skaith Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities