Coleman Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 322 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 51%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend Coleman Elementary School?
322 students attend Coleman Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
49% of Coleman Elementary School students are White, 14% of students are Black, 13% of students are Hawaiian, 13% of students are Two or more races, 6% of students are Hispanic, and 5% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Coleman Elementary School?
Coleman Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Coleman Elementary School offer ?
Coleman Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Coleman Elementary School part of?
Coleman Elementary School is part of St. Joseph School District.
Review Coleman Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities