Solana Santa Fe Elementary School
- Solana Santa Fe Elementary School's student population of 330 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Solana Santa Fe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#359 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Solana Beach Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Willow Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 756 students
14727 Via Azul
San Diego, CA 92127
(858)674-6300 1.8 K-5 756
- Rancho Santa Fe R. Roger Rowe Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 407 students
5927 La Granada
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
(858)756-1141 1.9 K-5 407
- San Diego Solana Ranch Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 550 students
13605 Pac. Highlands Ranch Pkw
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)350-6600 2.2 K-6 550
- Encinitas Canyon Crest Academy Grades: 9-12 | 2406 students
5951 Village Center Loop Rd.
Encinitas, CA 92024
(858)350-0253 2.6 9-12 2406
- San Diego Ashley Falls Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 482 students
13030 Ashley Falls Dr.
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)259-7812 2.9 K-6 482
The school is amazing!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Sarah
With many tragic cases of cyberbullying reported to date, a recent study shows the problem is actually increasing among high school students across the country.
Public school cafeterias are growing their salad bars, much to the delight of students' healthy bodies. Learn more about this trend in school lunches.
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.