Enemy Swim Day School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Enemy Swim Day School District, serving 174 students.
- public school in Enemy Swim Day School District have a diversity score of 0.00, which is less than the South Dakota public school average of 0.48.
- The most diverse school in Enemy Swim Day School District is Enemy Swim Day School, with 0.00 diversity score. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the South Dakota public school average of 30% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the South Dakota public school average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Enemy Swim Day School District|
|School District Website||http://www.esds.us|
|School District Phone Number||(605)947-4605|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (SD)|
|# of Schools||1 School||722 Schools|
|# of Students||174 Students||145,072 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||9,796 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||14:1|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (SD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||10-14%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||174 Students||22,960 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||2,450 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a||8,185 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a||4,411 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||n/a||101,454 Students|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||153 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||5,459 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||3,388|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||19||12,298|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||21||11,015|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||16||11,028|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||19||11,166|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22||11,439|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||20||11,400|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||20||11,161|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||19||11,123|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||18||10,704|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||11,505|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||10,340|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||9,403|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||9,102|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Although Chicago public schools opened for the start of the 2012 - 2013 school year, a possible teacher's strike may grind the entire district to a halt just a week later. Stay abreast of the negotiations and the backup plans the district has made to keep schools open, even without teachers on campus.
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.