57567 South Dakota Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in 57567, South Dakota, serving 51 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 57567 have a diversity score of 0.16, which is lower than the South Dakota average of 0.26.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 57567 is Philip Junior High - 03. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 18% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 17:1.
57567, SD Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Philip Philip Junior High - 03330 Scottie Ave
Philip, SD 57567
Grades: 7-8 | 51 students
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.