57055 South Dakota Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public school in 57055, South Dakota, serving 211 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 57055 have a diversity score of 0.25, which is lower than the South Dakota average of 0.26.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 57055 is Renberg Elementary - 42. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 23% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
57055, SD Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Renner Renberg Elementary - 4247260 258th St
Renner, SD 57055
Grades: K-5 | 211 students
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.