South Fork High School
South Fork High School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 1%)
- South Fork High School's student population of 1 students has declined by 75% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch (06-07)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Summerville Union High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tuolumne Connections Visual And Performing Arts Academy Grades: 7-12 | 225 students
17555 Tuolumne Rd.
Tuolumne, CA 95379
(209) 928-4228 0.5 7-12 225
- Tuolumne Summerville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 394 students
18451 Carter St.
Tuolumne, CA 95379
(209) 928-4291 0.7 K-8 394
- Soulsbyville Soulsbyville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 530 students
20300 Soulsbyville Rd.
Soulsbyville, CA 95372
(209) 532-1419 2.2 K-8 530
- Sonora Gold Rush Charter Grades: K-12 | 451 students
16331 Hidden Valley Rd.
Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 532-9781 3.8 K-12 451
Parents nationwide are opting out of state testing. Hoping to send a message to lawmakers, they are refusing to allow their children to take standardized tests.
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
The Obama Administration recently warned states that refusing enrollment to students based on citizenship or immigration status violates federal law.