South Fulton Elementary School
- South Fulton Elementary School's student population of 351 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Fulton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Obion County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Fulton South Fulton Middle / High School Grades: 6-12 | 388 students
1302 South Fulton Dr
South Fulton, TN 38257
(731)479-1441 1.3 6-12 388
- Fulton Fulton Independent School Grades: PK-12 | 398 students
700 Stephen Beale Dr
Fulton, KY 42041
(270)472-1741 1.9 PK-12 398
- Martin Martin Primary Grades: PK-2 | 481 students
215 South College St
Martin, TN 38237
(731)587-9033 10.2 PK-2 481
- Martin Martin Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 395 students
300 South College St
Martin, TN 38237
(731)587-2290 10.3 3-5 395
- Union City Union City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 837 students
1100 South Miles Av
Union City, TN 38261
(731)885-1632 10.3 PK-5 837
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.