Southeast Warren Intermediate
Southeast Warren Intermediate places among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Southeast Warren Intermediate's student population of 114 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-6|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southeast Warren Intermediate is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,232 schools in Iowa (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#862 out of 1232 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southeast Warren Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Liberty Center Southeast Warren Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 233 students
16331 Tyler St
Liberty Center, IA 50145
(641) 466-3331 5.9 7-12 233
- Milo Southeast Warren Primary Grades: PK-3 | 148 students
316 N 5th
Milo, IA 50166
(641) 942-6216 7.3 PK-3 148
- Melcher Dallas Melcher-dallas High School Grades: 9-12 | 83 students
214 S Main
Melcher Dallas, IA 50163
(641) 947-3731 7.7 9-12 83
- Melcher Dallas Melcher-dallas Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 51 students
214 S. Main Street
Melcher Dallas, IA 50163
(641) 947-3731 7.7 7-8 51
- Melcher Dallas Melcher-dallas Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 233 students
1003 E Park St
Melcher Dallas, IA 50062
(641) 947-3151 8.2 PK-6 233
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.