Spencer Elementary School
- Spencer Elementary School's student population of 685 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||685 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spencer Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has increased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#940 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spencer-Owen Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spencer Owen Valley Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 813 students
622 W Sr 46
Spencer, IN 47460
(812)829-2266 0.6 9-12 813
- Spencer Owen Valley Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 379 students
626 W St Hwy 46
Spencer, IN 47460
(812)829-2249 0.6 7-8 379
- Stinesville Stinesville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 149 students
7973 W Main St
Stinesville, IN 47464
(812)876-2474 6.2 K-5 149
- Gosport Gosport Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 179 students
Gosport, IN 47433
(812)879-4694 6.6 PK-6 179
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.