Spoede Elementary School
- Spoede Elementary School's student population of 412 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spoede Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#130 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LADUE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Ladue Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 3 students
10890 Ladue Rd.
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314)993-5724 0.6 PK 3
- Saint Louis Ladue Fifth Grade Center Grades: 5 | 310 students
10900 Ladue Road
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314)983-5540 0.7 5 310
- Saint Louis Old Bonhomme Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 411 students
9661 Old Bonhomme
Saint Louis, MO 63132
(314)993-0656 1.5 K-4 411
- Saint Louis Willow Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 463 students
11022 Schuetz Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63146
(314)213-8018 1.5 PK-5 463
I have been extremely dissapointed with Spoede. My wife and I moved into the district because we were under the impression that it was a great school. Although it is a bit more academically challenging then her last school, it is not at all what I thought it would be. Even at Parkway we had a Vice Principal as well as a security gaurd, at Spoede there is neither. I also discovered that the staff is overworked and overtasked, the Principal does not even have a Vice Principal and the staff seems stressed and unhappy. Although there does seem to be a few good teachers, I would consider my childs teacher to be sub par. I would not have moved into the district if I knew the reality of this school, very depressing.
- Posted by Parent - srich
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.