Spoede Elementary School
Spoede Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Spoede Elementary School's student population of 427 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||427 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spoede Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#136 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ladue School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Ladue Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 1 student
10890 Ladue Rd.
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314) 993-5724 0.6 PK 1
- Saint Louis Ladue Fifth Grade Center Grades: 5 | 326 students
10900 Ladue Road
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314) 983-5540 0.7 5 326
- Saint Louis Old Bonhomme Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 436 students
9661 Old Bonhomme
Saint Louis, MO 63132
(314) 993-0656 1.5 K-4 436
- Saint Louis Willow Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 485 students
11022 Schuetz Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63146
(314) 213-8018 1.5 PK-5 485
I have been extremely dissapointed with Spoede. My wife and I moved into the district because we were under the impression that it was a great school. Although it is a bit more academically challenging then her last school, it is not at all what I thought it would be. Even at Parkway we had a Vice Principal as well as a security gaurd, at Spoede there is neither. I also discovered that the staff is overworked and overtasked, the Principal does not even have a Vice Principal and the staff seems stressed and unhappy. Although there does seem to be a few good teachers, I would consider my childs teacher to be sub par. I would not have moved into the district if I knew the reality of this school, very depressing.
- Posted by Parent - srich
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?