Willow Brook Elementary School
Willow Brook Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Willow Brook Elementary School's student population of 485 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||485 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Willow Brook Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,792 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#276 out of 1792 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pattonville R-III School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Old Bonhomme Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 436 students
9661 Old Bonhomme
Saint Louis, MO 63132
(314)993-0656 1.6 K-4 436
- Saint Louis Craig Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 483 students
1492 Craig Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63146
(314)415-6200 1.8 K-5 483
- Saint Louis Ladue Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 1 students
10890 Ladue Rd.
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314)993-5724 2.1 PK 1
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.