Willow Brook Elementary School
- Willow Brook Elementary School's student population of 447 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Willow Brook Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,073 schools in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#522 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pattonville R-iii School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Old Bonhomme Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 378 students
9661 Old Bonhomme
Saint Louis, MO 63132
(314)993-0656 1.6 K-4 378
- Saint Louis Craig Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 472 students
1492 Craig Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63146
(314)415-6200 1.8 PK-5 472
- Saint Louis Ladue Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 165 students
10890 Ladue Rd.
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314)993-5724 2.1 PK 165
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.