Spring Hill Elementary School
Spring Hill Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Spring Hill Elementary School's student population of 950 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||950 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spring Hill Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,796 schools in Virginia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairfax County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vienna Westbriar Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 755 students
1741 Pine Valley Dr
Vienna, VA 22182
(703)937-1700 1.6 PK-6 755
- Vienna Freedom Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 638 students
1945 Lord Fairfax Rd
Vienna, VA 22182
(703)506-7800 1.9 PK-6 638
- Falls Church Pimmit Ec Resource Center Grades: PK | 36 students
7510 Lisle Ave
Falls Church, VA 22043
(703)506-2219 2.0 PK 36
- Mc Lean Churchill Road Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 840 students
7100 Churchill Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22101
(703)288-8400 2.1 PK-6 840
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.