Springfield Estates Elementary School
Springfield Estates Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Springfield Estates Elementary School's student population of 903 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||903 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Springfield Estates Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,801 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#105 out of 1801 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairfax County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Springfield Estates Elementary School is Key Center School (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Key Center School Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
6404 Franconia Rd
Springfield, VA 22150
(703)313-4000 0.3 PK-12 86
- Springfield Lee High School Grades: 9-12 | 1786 students
6540 Franconia Rd
Springfield, VA 22150
(703)924-8300 0.5 9-12 1786
- Alexandria Franconia Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 543 students
6301 Beulah St
Alexandria, VA 22310
(703)822-2200 1.1 PK-6 543
- Alexandria Bren Mar Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 505 students
6344 Beryl Rd
Alexandria, VA 22312
(703)914-7200 1.3 PK-5 505
Springfield Estates Elementary School is a great learning environment and has you very well prepared for middle school. At the school, they have the A.A.P (advanced academic program) and students from many different schools can enter and attend S.E.E.S. as rising third graders. I am currently a sixth grader and I entered the A.A.P. when I was a rising third grader. I have felt very welcomed from the moment I first stepped into the school. The teachers are also magnificent. The school has been renovating lately, but it is only to make it the best as it could be, just like they treat their students. I would highly recommend this school and if you get the chance, accept the offer and come to S.E.E.S. -Diego, rising 7th grader
- Posted by Student/Alumni - koold
Nearby Homes for Sale
Public schools have been the recent grounds of tuberculosis infections. Learn about the symptoms and how to protect your child from catching tuberculosis.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.