Stem Early College @ Nc A&t Su
Stem Early College @ Nc A&t Su ranks among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
Stem Early College @ Nc A&t Su's student population of 187 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
Stem Early College @ Nc A&t Su is ranked within the top 1% of all 2,571 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Stem Early College @ Nc A&t Su is 0.72, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.68. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
Overall Testing Rank
|#8 out of 2571 schools|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guilford County Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Stem Early College @ Nc A&t Su is Middle College At Nc A&t (0.3 miles away)
The nearest middle school and elementary school is Swann Middle School (0.6 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Greensboro Swann Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 610 students
811 Cypress Street
Greensboro, NC 27405
(336) 370-8110 0.6 6-8 610
- Greensboro Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 373 students
1110 East Washington Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
(336) 370-8290 0.6 PK-5 373
- Jamestown Middle College At Gtcc-greensboro Grades: 9-13 | 120 students
3505 East Wendover Avenue
Jamestown, NC 27282
(336) 375-2466 0.7 9-13 120
- Greensboro Middle College High At Bennett Grades: 9-12 | 105 students
610 Gorrell Street
Greensboro, NC 27406
(336) 517-1832 0.9 9-12 105
Exploring post graduation options for high school students.
The Common Core State Standards were developed as a means to prepare K-12 students for success in college or the workforce upon graduation from high school. Since their inception, they have been adopted by 43 states. While much support has been given for the standards, many criticisms have emerged as well.
June 17, 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has turned the world on its head. The effects of the global pandemic will be felt for years to come, though maybe more so in certain populations. Here’s what you need to know about the current state of special education in the United States.