Stewart County Middle School
- Stewart County Middle School's student population of 465 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stewart County Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stewart County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dover Dover Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 504 students
1010 Moore Rd
Dover, TN 37058
(931)232-5442 2.0 PK-5 504
- Dover Stewart Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 679 students
120 Robertson Hill Rd
Dover, TN 37058
(931)232-5179 3.1 9-12 679
- Big Rock North Stewart Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 409 students
2201 Hwy 79
Big Rock, TN 37023
(931)232-5505 7.6 PK-5 409
- Tennessee Ridge Tennessee Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 283 students
135 School St
Tennessee Ridge, TN 37178
(931)721-3780 12.4 PK-5 283
- Erin Houston Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
2500 State Route 149
Erin, TN 37061
(931)289-4447 13.0 9-12 431
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.