Stigall Primary School
- Stigall Primary School's student population of 312 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stigall Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Humboldt School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Humboldt Humboldt Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 430 students
2600 Viking Dr
Humboldt, TN 38343
(731)784-2781 2.3 7-12 430
- Humboldt East Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 449 students
1520 North 30th Av
Humboldt, TN 38343
(731)784-4171 2.5 2-6 449
- Gadsden Gadsden Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 147 students
18989 Highway 79
Gadsden, TN 38337
(731)663-2453 5.4 PK-5 147
- Medina Medina Middle School Grades: 3-8 | 1148 students
1300 Middle School St
Medina, TN 38355
(731)783-1962 7.7 3-8 1148
- Jackson Pope School Grades: K-6 | 562 students
1071 Old Humboldt Rd
Jackson, TN 38305
(731)668-0350 8.9 K-6 562
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.