Stonewall Jackson High School
- Stonewall Jackson High School's student population of 477 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||477 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stonewall Jackson High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#489 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shenandoah Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Quicksburg North Fork Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 339 students
1018 Caverns Road
Quicksburg, VA 22847
(540)477-2953 0.3 6-8 339
- Mount Jackson Massanutten Regional Governor's School
6375 South Main Street
Mount Jackson, VA 22842
(540)477-3226 2.4 n/a n/a
- Mount Jackson Triplett Business & Technical
6375 S Main St
Mount Jackson, VA 22842
(540)477-3161 2.4 n/a n/a
- Timberville Plains Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 454 students
225 American Legion Dr
Timberville, VA 22853
(540)896-8956 8.0 PK-5 454
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.