Summit Intermediate School
- Grades: 4-6
- Enrollment: 622 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 58% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
58% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 60% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend Summit Intermediate School?
622 students attend Summit Intermediate School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
86% of Summit Intermediate School students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Summit Intermediate School?
Summit Intermediate School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Summit Intermediate School offer ?
Summit Intermediate School offers enrollment in grades 4-6
What school district is Summit Intermediate School part of?
Summit Intermediate School is part of Nixa Public Schools School District.
Review Summit Intermediate School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities