Teach Technical Charter High School
Teach Technical Charter High School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Teach Technical Charter High School's student population of 239 students has grown by 47% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Teach Technical Charter High School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7857 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Teach Technical Charter High School is Ramon C. Cortines School Of Visual And Performing Arts (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Teach Academy Of Technologies (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Teach Academy Of Technologies (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Special Education-infant/preschool Program Grades: M
333 S. Beaudry Ave. Fl. 17
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213)241-4713 0.0 M n/a
- Los Angeles Teach Academy Of Technologies Grades: 5-8 | 317 students
10045 S. W.ern Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)777-2068 0.0 5-8 317
- Los Angeles Ramon C. Cortines School Of Visual And Performing Arts Grades: 9-12 | 1459 students
450 N. Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213)217-8600 0.5 9-12 1459
- Los Angeles Jardin De La Infancia Grades: K-1 | 37 students
307 E. Seventh St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
(213)614-1745 0.7 K-1 37
- Los Angeles Usc Hybrid High School Grades: 9-12 | 508 students
350 S. Figueroa St. Ste. 100
Los Angeles, CA 90071
(213)929-1046 0.7 9-12 508
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.