Special Education-infant/preschool Program
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
- The school district of Special Education-infant/preschool Program is Los Angeles Unified School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 633,165 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||633,165||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Teach Academy Of Technologies Grades: 5-8 | 272 students
10045 S. W.ern Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)777-2068 0.0 5-8 272
- Los Angeles Teach Technical Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 162 students
10000 S. W.ern Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)750-8471 0.0 9-12 162
- Los Angeles Ramon C. Cortines School Of Visual And Performing Arts Grades: 9-12 | 1527 students
450 N. Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213)217-8600 0.5 9-12 1527
- Los Angeles Jardin De La Infancia Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 36 students
307 E. Seventh St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
(213)614-1745 0.7 K-1 36
- Los Angeles Usc Hybrid High School Grades: 9-12 | 466 students
350 S. Figueroa St. Ste. 100
Los Angeles, CA 90071
(213)929-1046 0.7 9-12 466
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 17, 2018
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
August 29, 2018
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
August 28, 2018
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.