Teach Academy Of Technologies
Top Placements (California)
Teach Academy Of Technologies is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for gree lunch (Top 5%)
- Teach Academy Of Technologies's student population of 272 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Teach Academy Of Technologies is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Teach Academy Of Technologies is Los Angeles Unified School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 633,165 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||633,165||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Special Education-infant/preschool Program Grades: PK
333 S. Beaudry Ave. Fl. 17
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213)241-4713 0.0 PK n/a
- Los Angeles Teach Technical Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 162 students
10000 S. W.ern Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)750-8471 0.0 9-12 162
- Los Angeles Ramon C. Cortines School Of Visual And Performing Arts Grades: 9-12 | 1527 students
450 N. Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213)217-8600 0.5 9-12 1527
- Los Angeles Jardin De La Infancia Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 36 students
307 E. Seventh St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
(213)614-1745 0.7 K-1 36
- Los Angeles Usc Hybrid High School Grades: 9-12 | 466 students
350 S. Figueroa St. Ste. 100
Los Angeles, CA 90071
(213)929-1046 0.7 9-12 466