Ninety-fifth Street Elementary School
Ninety-fifth Street Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Ninety-fifth Street Elementary School's student population of 999 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||999 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ninety-fifth Street Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8501 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Kipp Philosophers Academy Grades: 5-8 | 353 students
8300 S. Central Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90022
(323)584-6664 0.3 5-8 353
- Los Angeles Bret Harte Preparatory Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 617 students
9301 S. Hoover St.
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)242-5400 0.6 6-8 617
- Los Angeles Summit Preparatory Charter Grades: 4-8 | 158 students
5100 S. Brd.way Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323)642-8806 0.6 4-8 158
- Los Angeles Danny J. Bakewell Senior Primary Center Grades: K | 228 students
8621 S. Baring Cross St.
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)751-3887 0.8 K 228
- Los Angeles La Salle Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 429 students
8715 La Salle Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)759-1161 0.8 K-5 429
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.