Ninety-fifth Street Elementary School
Ninety-fifth Street Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Ninety-fifth Street Elementary School's student population of 973 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||973 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ninety-fifth Street Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8083 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Kipp Philosophers Academy Grades: 5-8 | 339 students
8300 S. Central Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90001
(323) 584-6664 0.3 5-8 339
- Los Angeles Bret Harte Preparatory Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 525 students
9301 S. Hoover St.
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323) 242-5400 0.6 6-8 525
- Los Angeles Summit Preparatory Charter Grades: 4-8 | 177 students
644 56th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(323) 680-0107 0.6 4-8 177
- Los Angeles Danny J. Bakewell Senior Primary Center Grades: K | 238 students
8621 S. Baring Cross St.
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323) 751-3887 0.8 K 238
- Los Angeles La Salle Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 421 students
8715 La Salle Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323) 759-1161 0.8 K-5 421
Nearby Homes for Sale
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.