Tri-cities Rop High School
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
- The district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School District Name||Tri-cities Rop School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||n/a||1,585|
|District Total Revenue||$4 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$4 MM||$18 MM|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whittier Evergreen Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 479 students
12915 E. Helmer Dr.
Whittier, CA 90602
(562)464-2300 0.4 K-5 479
- Whittier Lydia Jackson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 444 students
8015 S. Painter Ave.
Whittier, CA 90602
(562)789-3160 0.7 K-5 444
- Whittier Whittier High School Grades: 9-12 | 2082 students
12417 E. Philadelphia St.
Whittier, CA 90601
(562)698-8121 0.8 9-12 2082
- Whittier Laurel Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 677 students
13550 Lambert Rd.
Whittier, CA 90605
(562)789-2100 1.0 K-5 677
- Whittier Christian Sorensen Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 496 students
11493 E. Rosehedge Dr.
Whittier, CA 90606
(562)789-3220 1.1 K-5 496
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.