Tri-county Elementary School
Tri-county Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Tri-county Elementary School's student population of 162 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tri-county Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1092 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tri-County Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thornburg Tri-county High School Grades: 9-12 | 75 students
3003 Hwy 22
Thornburg, IA 50255
(641)634-2636 0.0 9-12 75
- Sigourney Sigourney Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 302 students
509 S. Jefferson
Sigourney, IA 52591
(641)622-2350 10.9 PK-6 302
- Sigourney Sigourney Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 266 students
907 E Pleasant Valley
Sigourney, IA 52591
(641)622-2010 11.2 7-12 266
- North English English Valleys Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 204 students
765 West Broad Street
North English, IA 52316
(319)664-3631 13.5 7-12 204
- Montezuma Montezuma Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 285 students
504 North 4th Street
Montezuma, IA 50171
(641)623-5129 13.6 PK-6 285
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.