Bear River Charter School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Bear River Charter School District, serving 166 students.
- Public school in Bear River Charter School District have an average math proficiency score of 72% (versus the Utah public school average of 47%), and reading proficiency score of 62% (versus the 45% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the top 5% of public schools in Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah public school average of 26% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Utah public school average of 34:1.
|School District Name||Bear River Charter School District|
|School District Website||http://www.brcs-logan.org|
|School District Phone Number||(435)753-8811|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,065 Schools|
|# of Students||166 Students||668,976 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||66 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||34:1|
- Bear River Charter School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 152 school districts in Utah (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||7,237 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||6 Students||11,364 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||17 Students||114,485 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 Students||9,529 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||138 Students||497,278 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 Student||10,514 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 Student||17,783 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||15,934|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||20||47,744|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18||49,918|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||18||50,528|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||19||51,736|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||19||53,051|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||13||53,438|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||19||51,980|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||20||50,866|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||20||50,630|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||50,182|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||48,945|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||47,485|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||46,539|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Bear River Charter School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Bear River Charter School 75 S 400 W
Logan, UT 84321
Grades: K-8 | 166 students
We examine proposed changes to high school athletic policies in both Ohio and Florida, which have been met with both support and opposition from residents of the states.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.