Top King And Queen County Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public schools in King And Queen County, VA, serving 832 students.
- King And Queen County, VA public school have an average math proficiency score of 71% (versus the Virginia public school average of 72%), and reading proficiency score of 79% (versus the 80% statewide average). Schools in King And Queen County have an average ranking in the bottom 50% of Virginia public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 48% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Virginia public school average of 51% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the Virginia public school average of 15:1.
Top King And Queen County Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Central High School 17024 The Trail
King And Queen Court House, VA 23085
Grades: 8-12 | 210 students
- King & Queen Elementary School 24667 The Trail
Mattaponi, VA 23110
Grades: PK-7 | 306 students
- Lawson-marriott Elementary School 1599 Newtown Rd
Saint Stephens Church, VA 23148
Grades: PK-7 | 316 students
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.