23086 Virginia Public High Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public high school in 23086, Virginia, serving 706 students.
- Public high school in zipcode 23086 have an average math proficiency score of 63% (versus the Virginia public high school average of 75%), and reading proficiency score of 87% (versus the 89% statewide average). High schools in 23086, Virginia have an average ranking of 3/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Virginia public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 23086 have a Graduation Rate of 87%, which is less than the Virginia average of 88%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is King William High School, with 85-89% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Virginia or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Virginia public high school average of 49% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the Virginia public high school average of 15:1.
23086, VA Public High Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- King William High School 80 Cavalier Drive
King William, VA 23086
Grades: 9-12 | 706 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.