Volta Elementary School
- Volta Elementary School's student population of 415 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Volta Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 has increased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3393 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Banos Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merced Valley Los Banos Community Grades: 6-12 | 75 students
715 W. H St.
Merced, CA 95341
(209)827-5600 4.4 6-12 75
- Los Banos Henry Miller Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 930 students
545 W. L St.
Los Banos, CA 93635
(209)826-3816 4.7 K-6 930
- Gustine Romero Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 267 students
13500 W. Luis Rd.
Gustine, CA 95322
(209)854-6177 5.0 K-5 267
- Los Banos Westside Union Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 765 students
659 K St.
Los Banos, CA 93635
(209)827-9390 5.2 K-6 765
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.