Weed High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 187 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 53%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Weed High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Weed High School?
The graduation rate of Weed High School is 90%, which is higher than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Weed High School?
187 students attend Weed High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
47% of Weed High School students are White, 22% of students are Hispanic, 19% of students are Two or more races, 6% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Black, and 2% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Weed High School?
Weed High School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Weed High School offer ?
Weed High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Weed High School part of?
Weed High School is part of Siskiyou Union High School District.
Review Weed High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities