Wegienka Elementary School
- Wegienka Elementary School's student population of 476 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||476 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wegienka Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#760 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Woodhaven-Brownstown School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flat Rock Woodhaven High School Grades: 9-12 | 1205 students
24787 Van Horn Rd
Flat Rock, MI 48134
(734)783-3333 1.0 9-12 1205
- New Boston Brown Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 535 students
25485 Middlebelt Rd
New Boston, MI 48164
(734)782-2716 1.8 K-5 535
- Romulus Brownstown Middle School Grades: 6-12 | 739 students
20135 Inkster Rd
Romulus, MI 48174
(734)783-3400 2.0 6-12 739
- Trenton Bates Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 476 students
22811 Gudith Rd
Trenton, MI 48183
(734)692-2217 2.1 K-5 476
- Trenton Erving Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 454 students
24175 Hall Rd
Trenton, MI 48183
(734)692-2212 2.2 K-5 454
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.