Top Michigan Vocational Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 top vocational public schools in Michigan.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Michigan state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 2:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Top Michigan Vocational Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Saginaw Career Opportunities Center 2102 Weiss St
Saginaw, MI 48602
Grades: 9-12 | 27 students
- Attica Lapeer Co. Education And Technology Center 690 Lake Pleasant Rd
Attica, MI 48412
Grades: PK-12 | 53 students
- Mason School To Work Transition Program 611 Hagadorn Rd
Mason, MI 48854
Grades: 9-12 | 6 students
- Warren Warren Woods Education Center 12900 Frazho Rd
Warren, MI 48089
Grades: 9-12 | n/a students
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.