Top Michigan Vocational Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top vocational public elementary school in Michigan.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Michigan state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 2:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Top Michigan Vocational Public Elementary Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Attica Lapeer Co. Education And Technology Center 690 Lake Pleasant Rd
Attica, MI 48412
Grades: PK-12 | 53 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.